1. What is your child ticket policy? (age requirement for a ticket) School Age
2. What is your senior citizen ticket policy? Is there a senior citizen discount? None
3. Are there military discounts? None
4. Do you have ADA seating? Who can fans contact to discuss ADA accessibility? Contact site
5. Are pets allowed, and in what types of venues? No
6. What can I bring to the event? (ie chairs, stadium seats, coolers, food/drinks, costumes etc?) Stadium seats are allowed
7. What items are prohibited at the event? Follow school policy
8. Do you allow re-entry? No
9. If two games take place at the same venue back to back, will the venue be cleared between games? (pertinent to Basketball, Baseball, Softball) Not unless announced in advance
Please review our HomeTown Ticketing Exchange Policy before answering the following:
10. Are ticket exchanges of equal value allowed if a fan purchases the wrong event or event date? Yes
11. Are ticket exchanges of equal value allowed if a fan purchases too many tickets? No
12. Are ticket exchanges of equal value allowed if a fan is unable to attend their event? No
13. Would you like to employ a No Exchange policy for your entire box office? (ie No Exchanges for any event under any circumstances) No
If you answer "yes" to any of the below questions, please also indicate whether you authorize a full refund or partial refund.
14. Will you consider a refund if a fan purchases the wrong event or event date? Partial
15. Will you consider a refund if a fan accidentally ordered too many tickets? Partial
16. Will you consider a refund if a fan is unable to attend an event? No
17. Will you consider a refund if a fan has Covid-19? No
18. If an event is canceled (not rescheduled), will you offer fans a refund? Partial
19. If an event is canceled and rescheduled, will you consider a refund if a fan cannot attend the rescheduled date? Partial
20. Do you authorize HomeTown Ticketing Customer Support to submit refunds on your behalf? If so, please specify the exact circumstances. No
21. If you do not authorize HomeTown Ticketing Customer Support to submit refunds on your behalf for any reason, who is the contact at your school, association, or business for refund inquiries? Jim Zack, District IV Football Chair / Male Parent Rep
22. Would you like to employ a No Refund policy for your entire box office? (ie No Refunds for any event, under any circumstances) No
HomeTown Ticketing Exchanges Policy:
Our Fan Support team is fully capable and happy to exchange fans' tickets in your Virtual Box Office! Our exchange process consists of voiding the first order, and comping a new order for the correct event. The voided order number, the reason for the exchange, and the Support Rep's initials will always be notated in the comp order for complete transparency. Please note, that although a comp order of $0.00 will be created, the funds from the voided order remain intact, so you do not lose out on any revenue!
All of the following must be true in order for our Customer Support team to complete an exchange:
1. Tickets must be the same price.
2. Tickets must be un-scanned.
3. Both Events must exist within the same client I.D. AND the same School and Department
4. Both Events must be published and take place within the same sports season.
Exchanges will not be processed if:
The tickets are Season Tickets or reserved Season Passes (Client has full control)
Client employs a "No Exchange Policy" for their Box Office
Client specifies a "No Exchange Policy" in their Event Information.
The exchange would override an event code.